Terms and Conditions Recruitment Days – Event Participants
Participant: A legal person who has an agreement related to participating at the Recruitment Days Groningen.
The Recruitment Days Committee: The organizer of the Recruitment Days 2022.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. These terms and conditions are a part of all agreements between the Recruitment Days 2022, afterwards referred to as ‘organization’, and the participant to whom these terms are applicable, as long as these terms are not deviated from explicitly and in written form.
2. The organization provides a three day event with a range of activities in both formal and informal settings to help students and companies get in touch with each other.
3. The registration fee for participants will be charged by means of an automatic bank transfer from the bank account of the participant. For members of the EBF or MARUG the registration fee is €12,50 and for non-members the registration fee will be €15,-.
Article 1: Cancellation of enrollment for participants
1. The participant has the possibility to cancel his/her enrollment for cv-selected activities without obligation untill 24 hours after the participant received his/her schedule. In case of cancellation 24 hours after the schedule is received by the participant, a fine of €30,- will be incurred.
2. If the participant has been scheduled for a training and he/she fails to participate, a fine of €30,- will be incurred.
3 .If the participant has been scheduled for any activity with CV-selection and he/she fails to participate, a fine of €30,- will be incurred. These activities include: individual talks, business lunches, business dinners, cases and the informal workshops.
4. The fines will be charged by means of the automatic bank transfer as mentioned earlier in the terms and conditions.
5. Potential exemption from this rule is sickness, proven by a doctor’s note. This note has to be shown to the organization within 5 days after the event.
6. The organization has the right to judge each fine individually.
7. If the participant has received any prices or gifts from the organization and cancels his/her enrollment, the participant has to pay back in full the cost price of the gifts and prices received.
Article 2: Cancellation by the organization
1. The organization has the right to cancel the Recruitment Days 2022 up until 1 day before the event. If cancellation occurs, the registration fee will be refunded to the bank account of the participant.
2. The organization has the right to cancel the event at any time due to ‘force majeure’, health risks, safety risks or any other kind of special circumstance.
Article 3: Scheduling of the program
1. The participant can indicate his/her preferences for attending activities using the event planner. The preferences listed by the students do not in any way guarantee participation in one of these activities.
2. The activities that are CV-selected are scheduled based on the preferences of the company hosting the activity. The organization is not liable for any scheduling based on the selection process of these companies.
Article 4: Program
1. The program of the event is always with a proviso. This means that the organization is not liable for any changes in the program and any damages as a result of changes in the program.
Article 5: Access to the event
1. The organization has the right to deny access to participants at the entrance of the event if the organization finds the participant to be dressed unfittingly for the event.
2. The dress code of the event will be ‘business formal’. Participants are to be dressed accordingly.
Article 6: Privacy
1. The organization will treat the personal details of each participant with the utmost care and will only use personal information for purposes related to the event.
2. The organization has the right to create, spread, publish or multiply any kind of footage during and after the event.
3. The organization is not liable for possible incorrect information on the website, the event planner, the Facebook page, the Instagram page, the LinkedIn page or any other means of communication.
4. The organization is not liable for a malfunction of the website, the event planner, the Facebook page, the Instagram page, the LinkedIn page or any other means of communication.