For corporate clients, ABN AMRO consists of ABN AMRO Clearing and the Corporate Bank.
For corporate clients, ABN AMRO consists of ABN AMRO Clearing and the Corporate Bank. ABN AMRO Clearing consistently ranks amongst the top 3 clearing firms on most relevant derivatives exchanges globally. With ten offices globally, we are able to service clients on 160+ exchanges, MTFs and FX liquidity centres, processing over 20 million trades daily. Furthermore, the Corporate Banking division of ABN AMRO serves large corporates and institutions and is subdivided into three departments:
– Markets: supporting clients with the purchase and sale of (complex) financial products – like stocks, bonds, fixed-income, currency and structured products.
– Financing Solutions: advising clients on their capital structure and structuring complex debt financings for them
– Corporate Finance: advising clients on Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), public offers, valuations and equity-linked products
Do you want to be part of an international company, a global leader? Work for a business that plays a vital role in financial markets around the world and advises clients on complex M&A and financing transactions in a dynamic and fast-paced environment? In addition, work with the newest technologies, exciting products and the best sectors and product experts? At ABN AMRO Clearing, Markets, Financing Solutions and Corporate Finance we help our clients stay ahead of future trends while working on front page transactions or executing the best trades.
Contact recruitment ABN AMRO Corporate Banking: email@example.com
Main office: Gustav Mahlerlaan 10, 1082 PP Amsterdam, Netherlands
Employees worldwide 2021:
– ABN AMRO: 20.000 FTE
– ABN AMRO Clearing: 800 FTE
Employees Netherlands 2021:
– ABN AMRO: 16.500 FTE
– ABN AMRO Clearing: 500 FTE
Number of academic starters since 2020:
– ABN AMRO Clearing: 50+
Number of internship places:
– ABN AMRO/Clearing: Onbekend
Global Income 2021:
– ABN AMRO: 8.47 B
– ABN AMRO Clearing: 528 MM