Working at Randstad Groep Nederland means being part of a large Dutch multinational, active in the world of people and work. By combining our passion for the people with the power of today’s intelligent machines, we support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We are market leader in Europe and the number 2 in the world.
Working as Trainee at Randstad Groep Nederland
Our Traineeship is all about your commercialism and leadership skills. The first phase is mainly about getting to know the core business of Randstad, Tempo-Team or Yacht, whereas in the second/third phase you take a more transcendent role as e.g. operational manager or do projects in e.g. finance, innovation or marketing. Part of our traineeship is the ‘think tank’, in which you deal with strategic issues of our management one day a week. The ‘think tank’ focuses on self-development: trainees provide each other with continuous feedback and are coached. As trainee, you will be one of the top employees of the Randstad Groep in the future.
- Fluent in Dutch.
- (Almost) completed master degree and above average academic level.
- Affinity with developments in the labor market.
- Ambition to fulfill a higher (management) function.
- Strong commercial insight and managerial skills.
- Enterprising, interested in people, proactive and visionary.
Apply? This is how it works
The application procedure consists of five rounds (approximately within seven weeks). After every round you get a go or no go. 1) Resume 2) Online assessment 3) Selection day at our head office. 4) External assessment. 5) Final interview with a board member.
First possibility: application deadline on January 7, 2019
Nice to know
- €23.30 billion revenue in 2017
- 37.930 employees worldwide
- 4.858 offices in 39 countries
- 668.800 people employed everyday