First Consulting is a fast-growing, no-nonsense consultancy organisation specialised in offering operational advice and management solutions for clients with large-scale (customer) processes (back office, customer care, asset management). Not strategic but operational, tactical and always in close collaboration with the client.
As a business consultant you are the link between strategy and operation. Together with our clients you look for solutions and improvements that have a direct impact on the operating result. In this way you help businesses lift their operational performance to a higher level. It is important that you are able to work independently but you always have a strong team as your support network.
Examples of issues you may come across in your work are:
– Reduction of down time at a network operator;
– Reduction of processing time of customer complaints and raising customer satisfaction;
– Management of the transition to new market structures and data systems.
– Pre-university education (VWO) and a completed university degree in a technical, business or econometric degree programme;
– Down-to-earth, no–nonsense mentality;
– Strong communication skills;
– Explicitly decisive and result-orientated;
– Proactive, professional attitude;
– Able to understand the processes and systems of the client quickly;
– Independent and methodical;
– Socially skilled team player;
– Demonstrable affinity with analysis and IT;
– Client-orientated with an excellent feeling for business needs.
– Great career opportunities in a young, ambitious and fast-growing company;
– Immediate substantial freedom and responsibility at large market players;
– Structured coaching by experienced managers;
– Personal training programme;
– Excellent employment conditions (More than competitive salary, bonus, lease car, laptop and telephone).